Tuesday, September 8, 2009
It's back to radiation today. It's a good thing, the weekend was definetly a vicodin weekend. I'm writing and writing. The book of stories is really coming along. I've got 8 finished stories and two more outlined. Since I'm off work this week and haven't had to have any chemo for a week, I'm feeling better in some ways. The radiation leaves me feeling crappy in others. Jez! Tomorrow, I'll probably start a new chemo........Oh boy, new side effects.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
If you would like to leave a comment for Lori, click the "comment" link under each individual blog. Then, write your message and type in the funny letters that are there. Then choose Anonymous. That way, you don't have to give out your e-mail address, but be sure to sign your comment so that I know who you are. thanks
6 comments:
Hey Baby,
Can you print an exerpt of one of your stories here - for all of us to share?
Alan
Hi, this is to all of Lori's love tribe. I've noticed that when Lori lists a posting that reflects a "difficult" time, the comments fall off, but when the blogs are more positive, she gets more replies. If I may very, very humbly suggest, even if it's hard for you to respond to these difficult posting, Lori needs to hear from us - maybe even more so with the hard ones - so let's all try to respond. I sincerely apologies to anyone who might feel I've overstepped. Thank you all for supporting & loving Lori.
Alan Kahn
Hi Lori,
Here at work again goofing off and being non-productive. Good thing we own the company!
Love what Alan wrote, he 'gets it' how hard it is for us to read what seems like difficult posts about your progress... and be real when we respond to you...
Right now I'm a bit numb at hearing about another chemo regeime.
But, prayers that your body responds to it well and is effective.
I too would love to read an excerpt from your writings that you would like to share with us...
Love & Support,
Mary Tag xo
Lori-Thinking of you lots; so sorry about the parakeet, too. Love, light and healing to you today and everyday.
Becky Hutchins
Lori darlin',
After seeing you and Ruby today I just want to tell you again that Steve and I love you very much and we are here to support you.
I'm looking forward to RMNP! We can go as early as you like. I'll bring along a nice lunch. You bring your camera and we'll see what we can find for you to shoot.
I hear from my friend in Winter Park that the aspen are beginning to turn.
Love, Wanda
HEY! Isn't it about your birthday? Being 1000s of miles away, our memory grows faint, but Evie's pretty good at getting close...so...even though we think you still have a day or two to go (or we missed it by a few days), HAPPY BIRTHDAY LORI!!!
Big love from Alan, Evie, Cassidy, Erik & Mikey.
Post a Comment