Dearest Alan,
Thank you so much for understanding the bigger picture of what I am dealing with. I appreciate the courage that it takes to keep the love coming even on the hard days. I have eight stories now. A total of 57 pages, with three more stories in the works. A friend has offered to take them to Penguin on my behalf. No guarantees. I am going to start recording the stories on to CD at my friends house up here. The first six stories are pretty clean and ready. I'm looking forward to that. And yes! My birthday is September 29. I will be 52. At last, I'll be playing with a full deck!
Love, Lori
If you would like to leave a comment for Lori, click the "comment" link under each individual blog. Then, write your message and type in the funny letters that are there. Then choose Anonymous. That way, you don't have to give out your e-mail address, but be sure to sign your comment so that I know who you are. thanks
6 comments:
Hi Lori,
I really would love to see you. It has been too long. I am available to help in whatever way that you might need me. I don't want to be intrusive...
I continue to hold you in love and light and healing.
You are amazing!!
Love,
Chris Peabody
Love you, love you, love you ;-)
Alan
I want to jump on the love train, too. I love you, Lori :)
Dear Lori:
I love it; playing with a full deck, indeed--ok if they are Tarot cards. Keep up the wonderful writing; we love you and want to hear your stories,
Becky
Dear Lori, It is sobering to read today's entry. You are in my thoughts every day and I keep tabs on you through our mutual spiritual friend and reiki goddess. This has been quite a journey and I am grateful to you for sharing these moments with us, including the bears in your tub. I agree with those in the tribe who say now is the time to publish, in whatever form is right for you. We want you to share your stories with us. Love and light, Hollis (my word verification is "trite"--how ironic, or maybe not...?)
p.s., just saw the full deck comment. Brilliant! Celebrate every day as though it is your birthday and know we love you!! H2
Post a Comment