Monday, September 7, 2009

I am saddened today. One of my friends died after falling on a hike near Odessa lake on Friday. I am fortunate to know quite a few men and women who have "worked it out" in their marriages and this woman and her husband are one of those couples. They loved and traveled and lived so joyfully together. Sometimes, I was jealous. Now, my heart is broken for him. I'm praying that he will be strong and able enough to carry the burden of his loss. I pray that he will live joyfully again. Love, Lori
If you would like to leave a comment for Lori, click the "comment" link under each individual blog. Then, write your message and type in the funny letters that are there. Then choose Anonymous. That way, you don't have to give out your e-mail address, but be sure to sign your comment so that I know who you are. thanks