It's the top of the tenth round. In the northwest corner is Lori. My house is clean. There's enough fire wood inside for three days and nights. I've got polenta and a good soup in the fridge. Fresh ginger root and lemon for nausea. My vision for pink, perfect health is clear. My heart is full of love. My life is full of love, filled with so many loving people. I am strong.
In the southeast corner, there is cancer. Cancer is looking alone and frail, almost invisible. No one is standing in its corner with it. No one wants it around.
When the bell rings, we will meet in the "drip room". That's where I will be on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, in a leather recliner by the window knocking cancer back to oblivion.
Monday, February 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
If you would like to leave a comment for Lori, click the "comment" link under each individual blog. Then, write your message and type in the funny letters that are there. Then choose Anonymous. That way, you don't have to give out your e-mail address, but be sure to sign your comment so that I know who you are. thanks
2 comments:
We want a knockout Rocky!
Love never fails.
I'm thinking of you and hope your week goes well.
Love,
Janet
Post a Comment