Thursday, February 19, 2009
As Ari and I walked across the parking lot to my drip appt. on Tuesday, there was familiar music being piped out there. It reminded me of the theme song to the movie The Exorcist. I couldn't remember title. Later that day, with a gallons worth of fluids and drugs all tubed up and dripping in to my body, I commented that it was tubular chaos. Ah yes, Tubular Bells. Beautiful music behind macabre art.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
If you would like to leave a comment for Lori, click the "comment" link under each individual blog. Then, write your message and type in the funny letters that are there. Then choose Anonymous. That way, you don't have to give out your e-mail address, but be sure to sign your comment so that I know who you are. thanks
2 comments:
Hi Lori!!! Janice still can't listen to that song. The movie scared her half to death. Thinking of you all the time.
David
Hi Lori,
just sending you lots of love!
ML and Ted xoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoox
Post a Comment