Friday, February 20, 2009

The Bottom of the Tenth

It's the bottom of tenth round. The IV is out of my arm. I've got probably four white blood cells left. Today, I go in for an injection that kick starts my bone marrow to cook up more. I haven't washed a dish since Monday. Wood chips are organizing themselves around my wood stove. My heart and life is still full of love. I feel good, well a little sick, but not too bad. I finally went to the medical marijuana shop and was so pleasantly educated!

I'll be getting a scan around the 3rd of March and hope to see the absolute absence of cancer. Until then, I will be healing, writing, working.........living.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

"Life does not have to be perfect to be wonderful."

- Annette Funicello

Alan said...

"I think today's music absolutely stinks. I really do mean that."

-Frankie Avalon

Anonymous said...

Lori Lori!
GREAT to visit this morning- out in the sunshine at your mom's house. Axel and Zena are sleeping at my feet while I catch up on some office work for Steve. I took them for a nice long walk together, then came home and hosed them off. My car smells awful from whatever they got into, but they are mellow for the moment!
Thanks for walking up the hill to say hello. Next time I won't hesitate to drop in on you if you are at home. You can always tell me if it's a bad time and I'll understand! See you soon ~ Wanda

If you would like to leave a comment for Lori, click the "comment" link under each individual blog. Then, write your message and type in the funny letters that are there. Then choose Anonymous. That way, you don't have to give out your e-mail address, but be sure to sign your comment so that I know who you are. thanks