Wednesday, March 4, 2009
The good news is that the cancer is stable (it's not bigger). The bad news is that the cancer is stable (it's not smaller). It looks like more chemo to me, if I can handle the increasing side effects. That's just my impression from reading the report on my own. Perhaps the oncologist will put a more positive spin on it when I go in next Tuesday for my eleventh round. IE are there other things they can do?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
If you would like to leave a comment for Lori, click the "comment" link under each individual blog. Then, write your message and type in the funny letters that are there. Then choose Anonymous. That way, you don't have to give out your e-mail address, but be sure to sign your comment so that I know who you are. thanks
6 comments:
I hope the doctor sees it smaller. Stable is not good enough. We want it gone!!
Lots of Love, Mom
I agree with your mom...we want to hear the joyous news that it's GONE!!!!!!I am visualizing you being cancer-free, in REMISSION, and being totally healthy and full of energy and life!!!! I love you, Carolyn
Hey Lori,
It's Elisa Ryken, Michael Jr's. wife. Barbara is in town until the end of the week, and we'd love to see you. We don't have your phone number, but if we don't hear back from you, we'll get it from Jane. Let us know if you'll have time this week. We can meet you somewhere, or come out to your house. Whatever is easier for you. You can call us on my cell phone 970-443-8823.
We were reading your blog and saw that your niece had a premie. I'm sure Jane has told you, but Mike and I had a baby boy on Jan. 9th. He was a premie too, 34 weeks, and weighed 4 lbs. 5.5 oz. His name is Liam. You'll get to meet him if we get together this week.
Anyway, we're glad you're doing well, and hope for even better. We hope to see you this week!
Love,
Elisa and Barbara
Lori,
Those reports are sooo difficult to interpret especially those PET scans. Hopefully, the oncologist will be able to put a whole different spin on the results and all of our prayers will be ANSWERED! I love you!!
Chris
I'm anxious to hear what the oncologist's evaluation is. I'm hoping and praying that he provide a positive spin on it. Like Chris said, those reports are not easily read. Lots of Love, Steve
Hi Lori,
This is the first blog I've ever done. I hope it works!
I'm with you in Spirit this week as you have your DR apt for the scan.....a real test in patience I know.
Sending you positive love and support, and hooray for me finding out how to do this!!!! Who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks....
Mary Tag
Post a Comment