Saturday, August 16, 2008

Song requests

Hmmmmm! I'm honored! I've been asked what I want to hear from our wonderful local rock band. Well... It's got to be soulfull,blues, everything about love, maybe a little rauchy but with a rythm that will make your body sing.... Still thinking...... Any suggestions? Anyone?

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI Lori,
we are thinking of you a lot and we both feelthat you are strong and you will lick this.
I am glad you can rest, read and write, talk to your bears and take it easy for a while.
Enjoy your lovely dream house, it is one of the best places I know.
Love and lots of positive energy to you

Anonymous said...

oh,oh,sorry Lori, I guess I don't know how to be a blogger, but above comment came from Madeline & Frank

Anonymous said...

Hi Sweet Lori,

I think and pray for you everyday. Take this time to rest and heal. Love, David V.

Anonymous said...

Hi Lori
Thinking of you everyday.If anyone can fight this it is certainly you.
You are so strong. Stay positive, enjoy the fresh air and rets,rest,rest.
Love Arlene

Jenny said...

This would be a cool song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OMLoAtC9RY

It's a medley of "Over the Rainbow" and "What a Wonderful World"

xoxo Jenny

Anonymous said...

Lori,
Made 10,000 pizzas on the portable store in Lyons at Folks Fest (OK, not really 10,00, it just felt like it) so naturally I went into the salon to say hi and Lisa told me about your newest unasked for adventure. Well you are many things, strong among them. If you have energy and time, send me an email at postcardpete@mememarketing.com
Know you have a part of my heart and I am pulling/praying for a swift and complete movement of your cancer into remission. 303-931-4996
Love, Pizza Pete

Anonymous said...

Dear Lori,
Don't know if you will remember me, but I was a long-time client of Lisa's and Arlene's from Alchemy. Arlene shared the news to me at my haircut this weekend. I was very saddened to hear of the news. However, by looking through your blog here, it is apparent you have many friends that care very deeply for you. Surround yourself with their outpouring of love! Think positive and hang tough. I will be thinking of you every single day. Warmly, Suzy Hilliard.

Alan said...

Hey Baby,
We'reeeee backkkkkk! 37 hours, and are my arms tired...okay, we drove, so it's not my arms that are tired. What type of pita pit pita pocket do you like? What's your exact address up there and yes, I'll be sure to call first to make sure the timing is good for you (email me the best phone number to use). You can email me at alanbkahn@comcast.net. Feel gooder.
Alan

Anonymous said...

Good morning Lori, How are you feeling? Strong I trust. Dad and I would like to come and seeyou when you are feeling strong enough. Please let me know if there is any thing you need besides what is on your list. I'm keeping the family up to date on how things are going. Glad to see you are still very positive and still have the old family fight. Love , Hugs, and Kisses,
Devon

Anonymous said...

Hi Lori, we are so glad you set up this unique site and are able to hear from you about your journey day to day. Your awesome spirit and zest for life come across in all your words and deeds and will only help you in this fight. I think of you every day and look forward to seeing you soon. Phil & Pattil

Anonymous said...

Hi Lori. We wish you every success beating this. Thanksgiving will be here sooner than you think.
Love - Frank and Jennie

Marian Thier said...

You have always had tribes of love as well as one-on-one love from so many people. Now we are a community, attached to you like a healing tube--from us to you, from you to us. Every drip that goes into your body is fortified with added zest from those of us who cherish you.

Marian Thier

Anonymous said...

Lori, it was such a gift to me to see you today in whole foods--I want you to have food for your
whole body, because I know your soul is already
whole! From the first time I met you, you have been
a teacher for me. Do you realise how much you are teaching us to not only survive but to do so with
Grace and Beauty? and what BEAUTY you have! my talents are small, but I draw pretty good. Besides
what ever else I could do,could I take some photos
of you to make drawings of a surviver

part of your love tribe...





i



















i

Anonymous said...

Lori, my Dear Woman!
I am there, right beside you ...
your spirit permeates us all ...
Goddess Speed ...
Christina

www.christinanealson.com

Anonymous said...

Lori,
Good luck on your second round of chemo. Sleep, sleep, sleep and have sweet dreams.
Love, Mary Mesch

If you would like to leave a comment for Lori, click the "comment" link under each individual blog. Then, write your message and type in the funny letters that are there. Then choose Anonymous. That way, you don't have to give out your e-mail address, but be sure to sign your comment so that I know who you are. thanks