Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Back To Work Tomorrow
My three weeks "off" have been so helpful for me to wrap my head around having cancer and getting a feel for what chemo is going to be like. Now, the reality of my financial choices are breathing down my neck. It's back to work this week. Then a chemo week "off'". Then back to work Sept. 10, 11,12,13 and Sept 17,18,19 20. I'm not sure I will have the energy to work full days, but at least a little will help. Somewhere in there, I will get another PET scan to see if the cancer is shrinking. Decisions will be made and chemo will be altered or just continued. My cute haircut has begun to fall out. Alas, wigs are on the way. No writing has happened, no weaving, no art. I just never got the free time without doctors appointments or other necessities.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
If you would like to leave a comment for Lori, click the "comment" link under each individual blog. Then, write your message and type in the funny letters that are there. Then choose Anonymous. That way, you don't have to give out your e-mail address, but be sure to sign your comment so that I know who you are. thanks
4 comments:
Lori, I just wanted you to know that I'm thinking of you and hoping that you're doing well. Please take care!
Lovely Lori with the new Hairdo: A nasty cold/flu has kept me from your premises (my doc says the last thing you need is a bug-laden pal)but by next week I can offer my share of errands, driving, etc. Thank you for sharing your experiences in this journey! Ardie
lori i got the news from your mom. i was deeply sadend i dont understand why this has to happen to such a great person and family i will think of you and pray for you daily. stay strong and hope to see this winter when i visit sunshine. take care from michigan jim bye4 now love-ya.....
Good Luck Lori! You are so strong and brave. Truly inspirational. Your openess is enlightening. And the new haircut is sexy I luv it! Blessings to you and to those who love you.
Trista
Post a Comment