I went to the salon today to do three clients that I had to move from my hospital weeks, then went out to a friends house in Berthoud. An old friend, since we were 14. They were having a family reunion and I was lovingly included me. At night fall he and all his big beautiful sons shot off a fireworks show that rivaled any I've seen. It was a perfect 4th of July.
Thank you for the weekend everyone. There have been strong arms to lean on and strong hearts to catch me when my leg hasn't kept up. I am always so touched by how much love is in my life. How much love there is for me. Thank you.
If you would like to leave a comment for Lori, click the "comment" link under each individual blog. Then, write your message and type in the funny letters that are there. Then choose Anonymous. That way, you don't have to give out your e-mail address, but be sure to sign your comment so that I know who you are. thanks
2 comments:
Don't ever forget that we thank you too for enriching our lives.
Alan & Evie Kahn
It was great to have you there. I got your letter and stickers. Thanks for thinking of me. I had a good laugh!
~Elisa Ryken
Post a Comment